Have you considered living along Ohio’s North Coast? Consider living in beautiful Huron, Ohio. Huron is both a riverfront and lakefront community. Huron is located approximately 20 minutes from Sandusky, just over an hour from Cleveland, and an hour and 15 minutes from Toledo.
Enjoy marinas, dining, and Lake Erie waterfront living.
Places to eat, visit, and get more info in and near Huron:
- City of Huron
- The Paddle Shack (water toys rental)
- Huron Parks and Recreation
- Nickel Plate Beach
- Shelby Street Public Boat Launch
- Huron Yacht Club
- Old Fish House
- Berardi’s Family Restaurant
- Harbor House Bar and Grill
- Vikings Den
- Lighthouse Pier
- Sheldon Marsh Nature Preserve
- Old Woman Creek Nature Preserve
- Main Street Beach
Real estate options include condominiums, cottages, more rural settings and large Lake Erie waterfront homes. There are a wide range of options available for primary and secondary vacation homes.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.