LAKE ERIE ISLAND WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUMS: Start living the Lake Erie Island lifestyle today in these Lake Erie waterfront condominiums! Lake Erie Island waterfront vacation condos at AMAZINGLY LOW prices! One of the most affordable island communities in the U.S.A. with full seasonal ferry service!
Middle Bass Island is centrally located amid the Lake Erie Islands. Enjoy spring, summer and fall on this amazing undiscovered gem. These condos are going through a major renovation process with ten units being completely renovated by developers recently and multiple units being renovated by private owners. The outside of the building is close to being completed. The association just acquired the private adjacent beach and over an acre of land in the fall of 2020 allowing an amazing opportunity for homeowners. Exciting improvements are just beginning involving the newly acquired property.
- Short Term Rentals Permitted? – YES. Help cover your expenses.
- Pets Permitted? – YES
- Lakefront Views? – YES, EVERY unit is a lakefront unit.
- How do you get to the island? – Regular seasonal vehicle and passenger service, modern airstrip, modern state park marina.
- Close to Put-in-Bay? – Yes. There is regular scheduled seasonal water taxi service to the village of Put-in-Bay on South Bass Island on the Sonny S.
- What is the woodland area on the inland part of the building? – Protected. It is as beautiful as the lake side, with ample bird watching opportunities.
- YES it has an elevator.
- Is there a beach? Yes there is a private pebble beach owned by the condo association, and available for the condo owners and their guests. Wade out to a sandy bottom in most areas. Tie off your jet ski, small boat for the day or just tube and enjoy the water!
Check out the 3D tour of a Lake Erie waterfront condominium unit currently available, then check out the following videos (including some blasts from the past) to get a feel for our amazing Lake Erie Island!
CONDOS FOR SALE:
3D Tour of #302 and General Info Page ACCEPTED OFFER/PENDING
3D Tour of Unit #306 and General Info Page
Unit #312 – 7/27/21, Unit #203 – 7/28/21, Unit #204 – 6/24/21, Unit #113 – 2/11/21, Unit #211 – 4/15/21, Unit #201 – 5/6/21
Middle Bass Island Lakeshore Condominiums, Ohio (three years ago)
Middle Bass Island Lakeshore Condominiums, Ohio (five years ago)
Middle Bass Island, Ohio (five years ago)
Middle Bass Island, Ohio (six years ago)
Lonz Winery, Middle Bass Island (2017)
Middle Bass Island Music Festival 2019
Things to do on Middle Bass Island, Ohio
Work from home at your second home.
Are you ready to take a personal tour of one of these condos and our beautiful Ohio island home? Contact Lee Hisey with Howard Hanna today at phone/text 440-315-6000 or email to [email protected]
Association fees from $336 per month (paid quarterly), based on square ft of unit. Fee includes water, sewage, flood insurance, beach (NO separate recreational fee), building exterior, exterior housekeeping. You pay for electric, taxes (which covers trash collection) and internet if desired.
The adjacent land and beach were just purchased over the winter, and improvements are in the planning stages – it should be an exciting time for owners!
If you don’t see your listing on our website your listing isn’t in MLSNOW, Ohio’s largest MLS. We also place our listings in the small local MLS. Contact Lee Hisey for a complete list of of homes for sale. Some may not be listed here. We put your listing in front of more real estate agents. Real Estate Agents sell the vast majority of listings in Ohio.